Wednesday 16 July 2008

We made a tree-thing

I went to Fiona's yesterday to help her make a treehouse with her little sister because they'd seen it be done on Winnie the Pooh the day before xD

I was amazed at how well we did it, it actually looked pretty good xD Not that I can show you the whole thing because the only picture Fiona's sent me is the door xD


Yeah, Fiona was in love with it so much that she decorated the door with fearns, but she's a weirdo :P

Paul came along later, but he didn't help with the treehouse... He did stay at my house afterwards though.


It was my dad's birthday yesterday too, and me and Catriona got him... and electric nose and ear hair trimmer! It was exactly what he wanted xD


And now today we're going to Birky to sample some of Mhairi's delicacies, so I better be hungry when I get there xD No doubt I'll write about it when I get back...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's sooooo cooool
Ex-best friend