Wednesday 9 July 2008

I am happy

Because not only have I actually been reading instead of watching TV, movies or playing computer games, but also because Dickie (everyone named Richard has had their name changed to Dickie) Dawkins is pro-choice. Admittedly, he's probably just pro-choice because he's dead against religious people who're pro-life, but hey, I admire the man so when someone I admire agrees with an opinion of mine it makes me happy.

Also, I really like this quote in The God Delusion (I really like a lot of quotes in it, but I can only be bothered typing one xD):

"Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man - living in the sky - who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time... But He loves you!"
- George Carlin


And now I'm away to bed because I'm gonna have to get up early tomorrow because I'm going to St Andrews. Here's hoping the weather forecast got it very wrong xD

Night ^^
xoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments: