Sunday 20 July 2008

News... News... News...

Well it's not exactly news, but I do have a lot to write about xD It probably won't be as long as it could be though because I have 3 films to watch xD

So Friday night was Max's party, and it was damn good xD The boy has a maaaaassive house with 4 living rooms and a sauna... He's minted xD I didn't get that drunk, well I did at the start but I let myself sober up, for once I decided I didn't want to get so drunk I'd regret it the next day, a lesson a certain Ms. Rutherford might want to learn xD At least she didn't throw up :P

His house was soooooooooooooo messy the moring after... Me, Paul, Mhairi, Sarah, Steven and Michael all stayed to help him clean it up and even with all of us helping, when we left it was still a state xD There was about 6 or 7 bags just full of glass bottles and and a good few more bags full of normal rubbish xD I'm glad I helped though, otherwise I woulda felt sooooo bad.

That night me, Paul, Mhairi and Steven decided we'd go into town for our tea and got ourselves a Jimmy Chung's. Everyone made fun of me because I ate so much so quickly, but I was hungry so it was worth it xD Then that evening we all went to the good cinema because Sarah works there and got us all in for free. We went to see Hancock but I didn't mind seeing it again because it didn't cost me a penny xD


Not done much today though, I've just showered and ate something, that's all...

Well, something eventful did happen (as anyone on MSN just now will know xD)... I was in the shower with the radio on and Music from the Movies came on (it's a competition where the DJ plays a song from the movies and you text or email in what movie it's from). After a couple of clues I had worked out what movie it was from and decided that when I came out the shower I would email in just for the sake of it. So when I got out the shower I almost forgot about the whole thing because apparently the whole way through my shower I was flooding the bathroom and the whole floor had a layer of water on it xD I don't know how I managed it, but I cleaned the whole mess up without anyone in my house realising what I'd done, even with the carpet in the hall soaking up a fair amount of water as well xD

Well when I had cleaned it all up and got dressed I remembered about the competition and thought that I might as well just enter it, so I did. The song was Danger! High Voltage by Electric Six by the way, and the clue that put the nail in the coffin (I am loving that phrase right now xD) was "the movie starred Lucy Liu, Cameron Diaz and Drew Barrymore". So I emailed the manny saying something like "And the answer iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis... Charlie Angels 2: Full Throttle! Or at least I hope it is xD" and my details, and then a few minutes later on the radio comes "And well done to Iain MacKinnon from Barnhill who is today's winner from Music from the Movies!" xD

I was soooooo happy xD Woulda be slightly happier if I could find someone else who heard him say it, but winning was good enough xD Apparently I've won Ultrabeat's album and Sam Sparro (that's how Amazon spells it...)'s album. Not exactly amazing prizes but that won't ruin my moment :P

So there ya go folks, go listen to your radioboxxes and enter the competitions, because real people do actually win the prizes xD


I'm away to go watch the From Dawn Till Dusk trilogy now so I'm ending this blog on a high :D

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done on the competition :p
Also, the first few paragraphs of your blog reminded me of the diaries we used to write in primary school, haha xD