Tuesday 22 July 2008

:(

SPOILER WARNING FOR THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: THE VOYAGE OF THE DAWN TREADER

Edmund and Lucy don't get to go back!
That was a bit sudden xD He really does write for kids though, doesn't he? xD Well, he writes for people who just accept what he says without needing more definition that "You're too old." So kids and blondes then... And he finishes it like "And then Caspian sailed back to Ramandu's island and all four of the Lords were awakend once more and Caspian married Ramandu's daugher and they had lots of children and their children had lots of children." I mean come on, you could have made more of a story of it than that xD Still good books though, and I do like them more now that I don't know what's going to happen :P

SPOILERS END


So today... I hoovered my entire house (I dusted it yesterday) and then washed all the dishes. I did another chore too but I can't remember what it was xD I watched The Corpse Bride again when I was doing it, and it's still a good film ^^ Burton casting his woman and his man once more xD

Then when I was complaining to Matthew that I was bored he said he felt like driving to Perth to go to some camera shop and look at things, and I said I'd keep him company so off we went xD We really didn't do much when we got there: he went into the shop, looked around a bit, got himself 2 Manfrotto's, then we went for food, sat in his car and ate it, and then we went home again. You can tell Matthew cares loads for the environment xD Oh to be as rich as him.

Iain: So when do you get more money?
Matthew: £50 at the end of the month from my dad.
Iain: Why does he give you that?
Matthew: To keep me happy.

No wonder the boy's minted xD And he signed on today xD And so did I :D So that should be £97 a fortnight from today xD I should probably start looking for a job too...

Damn...

No comments: