Thursday 10 July 2008

St Andrews

I told Paul I'd write about it so here I am xD


So off me, Paul and Mhairi went to St Andrews this morning. There was supposed to be more of us but Catherine had work, Lisa and Greg had no money, Michael was helping Don move in, Matthew was Matthew etc etc etc. Anyways, it was still good fun with just the three of us :D

Most of the day was spent on the beach drinking our loverly Tescos alcomahol (thank you Paul for the gin & tonic and the beer :P) hiding in between sand dunes to keep away from the wind, another good idea by Paul, it worked amazingly xD

And thank you to Paul and Mhairi for buying me a Subway, and sorry for being such a "trouble maker" making you have to wait in that queue for so long xD If you ask me it was worth it...

We wandered about the shops and stuff too, and looked in some art gallery where all the art was by kids under the age of ten who all wanted way too much money for their pictures xD I mean come on, leaving a paint tub upside down and letting the paint dry weird was not worth the price they were asking for xD

So yeah, it was good day :D and we went back to Mhairi's afterwards with Catherine, and she smelt a bit, but it was still good ^^


On another note, I just finished reading The God Delusion, it's a pretty good book and I'm glad that I bought it, I'm just annoyed that it took me so damn long to read xD It's not even that long a book, I just always seemed to rather play on my PS3 or watch TV and movies than read, something I'm trying to stop :P

Like I was telling Viki tonight, I'm going to try and watch less movies and TV, and try and do more interesting things in my life, even if it is just help my parents around the house, or go and look after my little cousins who my gran is stuck with for the next week and a half xD

I suppose she could just use her Jedi mind tricks on them to keep them quiet...

No comments: