Thursday 10 July 2008

Oh dear Dickie...

"All three of the boarding schools I attended employed teachers whose affection for small boys overstepped the bounds of propriety"

Yes folks, he's openly admitting that all three of the (and I'm almost certain all 3 were Catholic schools) he went to employed paedophiles... The thing is he's actually defending them xD Although I have to say that as long as they don't do anything with their urges then I suppose they can be left alone, unlike Jodie who thinks they should be killed xD

It gets worse though:
"I felt obliged to come to their defense, even as a victim of one of them (an embarrassing but otherwise harmless experience)"

So one of them tried it on with you eh? xD You lucky, lucky boy xD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Note to Iain:
I'm afraid Richard Dawkins, to my knowledge, and I may be wrong, doesn't read your blog.. so the last message to him probably won't be answered..

random2502 said...

I am so emailing him now xD