Tuesday 8 July 2008

Robbie here, Iain bored

Not that I'm commenting on his ability to amuse me or anything xD

BBC iPlayer's really not all that exciting... I watched some program that looked at what the people from Vets in Practise are doing these days, an episode of New Tricks (damn good program but it was in the middle of some thing you had to have seen last week's episode to understand) and then some conspiracy program about 9/11 which buffered so often that I just switched the normal TV on.

Thankfully, The F Word isn't that bad, even if I can't eat anything on it, as Robbie loved to point out xD

At least I didn't spend an hour or two looking at Warhammer stuff, he's too cool for school xD "Actually, I'm just not intelligent enough to be there, and I'm a tad old" or so he claims... Thankfully he's stopped now xD

Seeing Gordon Ramsay worried and scared is funny... "He's a fucking rottweiler!" No Gordon, he's just you but Chinese xD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm chinese food.

Also, if I could be bothered with iplayer I'd get it for the f word. Oh thats the four online one probably. I'm never watch tv these days so It's have to be online.

I'm sure, secretly, you had an amazing night!

random2502 said...

You can watch stuff online from the BBC, that's what I do now.
I don't have the actual iPlayer, or the 4 on Demand player for that matter, on my laptop, I just watch stuff online from both of them.