Saturday 26 July 2008

My sister

Is a great drunk xD

She's one of the drunks who stumbles about the places, and when she speaks to you she hold onto you to stay standing xD I was playing Worms on my laptop and she was all "Is that that game that we used to play like aaaaaaaall the time?" excepts she slurred all the words xD

Thank God she has Gemma looking after her :P

My mum 2 minutes ago: "Is Catriona in?"
Me: "Yeah."
Mum: When did she get in?"
Me: "Oh aaages ago" [that means 10 minutes xD]
Mum: How was she?
Me: "Looked completely sober if you ask me"

I hope she does the same for me xD


I love parties at the moment, and I don't mean the parties themselves (they were great anyway) but I love the fact that they're all near me xD Last week was just down the road in Monifieth and tomorrow I'm at a party in the Ferry. It's great xD For once I'm not having to get 2 busses home from everywhere xD


So I need to get a job... I went hunting around the house for the Courier again tonight but my mum or dad must've been reading it in bed 'cause I couldn't find it anywhere, and I even checked the paper bin... I'll just apply to any and every admin type job I can find, and anything else which doesn't look too complicated xD I'm too clumsy to even try and do anything that involves making or serving food :P I'm applying to the Odeon as well, with the help of Sarah, 'cause I like the unlimited movie tickets perk of the job xD


Went to Camperdown yesterday, twas good :D We had barbeques and sunbathed all day ^^ And Matthew drove his car into the middle of some grassy bit which was soooo obviously not allowed but we got away with it for hours before anyone made him move it xD

Went to Matthew's afterwards too, on the way we went to Halfords because Matthew had money and Matthew loves spending money xD He walked out the shop with two new windscreen wipers, which the lovely Halfords people put on for him (what those Halfords adverts on Dave before Top Gear don't say is that for all their special services they charge you xD Matthew go charged £3 for 30 seconds work that he probably could've done himself :P). We ate food and watched TV all evening, so it was good xD


I have a new way of ending blogs, I will post a YouTube video that relates to what I've done lately xD

Here's today's, because Matthew had this song on in his car and it reminded me of seeing this on TV :P

No comments: